Monday, May 18, 2009

Senior Prom '09

This weekend was more fun that a barrel of matches at our Senior Prom '09. So for those of you around the world who don't know what a prom is, it's a celebration when the juniors and seniors dress formally, whereing colorful dresses and slick tuxedoes and get together for dancing and FREE FOOD!!! Most people get a date to accompany them, like their boy/girl-friend, while others go by themselves and meet with their friends. Apparently, there's also an annual theme. Now this seems like a magical evening where nothing can go wrong, doesn't it? Well it is, and that's exactly why I'm going!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I rented my tux from Micheal's. It was a Black Mirage Tux and it looked like this (and I'm not the douche wearing the tux in this pic)
And I had a black tie and vest. And for the masquarade part, I wore a V mask from the movie "V for Vendetta"

We had our prom at the alltel stadium in Jacksonville, Florida, more specifically in the Touchdown Club. There was lots of good food, also, and it was all FOR FREE!!! I ate almost a pound of coconut shrimp. The music left a bit to be desired, though! In fact, I HAD to request "Brass Monkey" by Beastie Boys for them to have played anything good! Other than that it was pretty awesome! I went onto the dance floor with my mask on, and almost everybody there gave me dirty looks. That was OK though, since I don't give a crap what people think anyways, considering they're back-water, inbred ideots. Afterwards, my friends that I rode with and I went to try to see a movie, but the theatre was closed, so we went to wal-mart, and bought 'Underworld: Rise of the Lichans" while I bought a 2-liter of A&W Cream Soda for myself... since no one else liked cream soda (and after I offered, too! Freakin' losers) So we all went to Matt's house, who's apparently rich because his house is so freakin' huge, and watched the movie. I got home at about 3:45 in the morning! Then in the morning (around 8), my mom comes in to wake me up for church! I wanted to say "SCREW IT" but I don't like pissing off Jesus, since his daddy can smite me!

SMITING SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment