Monday, May 4, 2009

karma

'sup people of the internet world

Yesterday I was at the convenience store about to purchase a gallon of 2% milk($5! freakin expensive), when low and behold as I walked away from my mountain bike, I fount a penny! Not only that, but the penny was heads up! PRETTY FREAKIN' LUCKY!!! It seems that karma was on my side! And dead straight ahead of me was (can u guess?) ANOTHER FREAKIN' PENNY!!! EXTREMELY FREAKIN' LUCKY!!! Karma was definitely wanting to get on my speed-dial!!! But that was when karma struck me with a lead pipe (in the living room!) I more closely examined the penny to find that it was TAILS UP!!! The effects of this was that the good luck I had accumulated was made void like the experation of a "free personal pan pizza with purchase of small beverage" certifricate!!! Karma was only playing a sick and twisted joke on me!! I must say that karma is a discusting, dispicable thing that needs serious psychological therapy! I think from now on, I'll stick with prayer.....
and lucky rabbits feet!!!!
SLEEP WITH 1 EYE OPEN BEFORE KARMA STRIKES YOU DOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment