Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes, I am.

Something funny happened this afternoon! I walked into wright's class, and saw some kid's lunch on MY computer desk, and he didn't log out yet! I was slightly PISSED!!! So I took his lunch and was about to throw it out, and wright said "HEY! Don't throw that out, please!" So I didn't, but I wasn't about to put it back on my desk! Therefore, I put it on another desk. The lunch was made up of two empty apple juice cartons, a half-eaten bowl of mashed potatoes, and an unopened chocolate milk carton. I would have eaten the mashed potatoes, but I wasn't sure what STDs he was carrying, so I settled with the unopened chocolate milk. I opened it right as the kid who was sitting at my desk last walked in. His name was Jonathan Rocca. The lanky, Irish moron came up to me and said "DUDE!!! YOU'RE DRINKING MY MILK!!!" and I just sat there and said "Yes, I am" as I took a gulp out of the carton.

No comments:

Post a Comment